The fi-7160 is one of the first desktop scanners in the world to offer paper protection by detecting irregular noise. Pairing this technology with advanced hardware and software boosts your productivity.
Fast and compact
The fi-7160 has been introduced to support increasingly diverse business related document capture routines at the desktop of individual knowledge workers or small workgroups. Simple, productivity-boosting operation virtually eliminates training requirements, both when using the scanner for regular document management routines as well as when using latest “Scan Snap Manager for fi Series scanners” software to accomplish individual ad hoc tasks.
Large volume hopper
Featuring a high capacity hopper tray, these scanners allow for loading document batches containing up to 80 sheets at a time – and allowing for the continuous feeding of additional documents whilst scanning.
USB 3.0 support ensures high-speed data transfer between scanner and computer.
- Fast simplex/duplex scanning speeds: 60 ppm / 120 ipm
- 80-sheet ADF with intelligent paper-feed functions
- iSOP – intelligent Sonic Paper Protection – Acoustic sensors detect irregular paper noise
- “Skew Reducer” – stable paper feeding mechanism
- Simple operation with one-button scanning and LCD status display
- Paper Stream IP and Paper Stream Capture included
- Centralized management of multiple scanners
- Optional imprinter